Yewbarrow Blinds – Terms and Conditions
It is important to us that we clarify expectations before an order is agreed. Please take some time to read the following terms and conditions. Should you have any questions or queries regarding them please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Consultation – The initial consultation is free of charge within the Yorkshire radius. This initial consultation is usually used to understand and agree the scope of the work, provide design advice and take accurate window measurements to be able to provide bespoke window covering products.
- Quote – A full quote is provided which details the cost of each item to be provided. Quotes are valid for 60 days. If you wish to discuss your quote please email email@example.com
- Deposit – A deposit of 50% of the agreed quote is required to secure your order. Please use you’re quote number as reference. Payment can be made by cash, debit card, credit card, cheque or bank transfer (see details below).All orders are unique therefore clients should be aware that this deposit is non-refundable, as it will be used to order supplies specific to your job requirements. On large orders, where work is completed over a number of weeks and the balance to be paid is greater than £3,000, a further stage payment may be requested.
- Fitting – We are happy to offer a professional fitting service for window blinds. The contract for the work is with Yewbarrow Blinds. If you wish to fit your own products Yewbarrow Blinds is not liable for any fittings and child safety product installations.
- Lead time – Turnaround time is generally around 2-4 weeks from deposit being received. However please be aware most products are bespoke and the turnaround time can vary and is dependent on order size and will be directly affected during our busy periods.
- Completion – Please note that once your items have been completed, we will contact you to make arrangements to deliver/fit them as necessary. We do not have the capacity to store items on our premises so please place orders with a view to being able to take delivery on completion.
- Installation – Although we do try and always fit our products top fix in a recess they may be times where we will have to “tap a screw” into window frames to get a fixing. In this case the fitter will make you aware before fitting. Were we have to drill into tiles etc., we are not responsible if any crack. We are also not responsible for cracking or failing plaster when drilling.
- Real Wood– Real wood products come from a natural source and therefore may have natural defects.
- Rubbish Removal – Although we are able to take rubbish, including card, plastic with us we do ask customers if they are ok to dispose of rubbish. Were this can’t be done we will remove and recycle waste.
- Removal of old blinds – We are happy to remove your old blinds from there fixings, We can’t take away your old blinds with us, We will advise customers on how to dispose.
- Final payment – at the end of the work a written invoice is provided which details each item, the overall amount of the job, any deposit (including interim payments on larger orders) already received and the final balance to be paid. Final payment is due upon collection or delivery/installation of the final completed item(s) – that is upon presentation of invoice. All goods remain the property of Yewbarrow Blinds until payment is received in full. Failure to make full payment will result in court action and product removal.
MAKE IT SAFE: Please note that internal window blind cords and chains can pose a risk to babies and small children who could injure or even strangle themselves on looped operating cords and chains. All of our blinds are supplied with child safety devices or are safe by design. It is our policy that they are always fitted.
Contact us today for futher information