Get a Free Consultation
Fill out the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours to book a consultation.
Metal Venetian Blinds in Wakefield, Barnsley & Pontefract
Metal Venetian blinds definitely have an ever-growing list of reasons to be the hottest blind style. Comparing the durability, feasibility, adaptability, flexibility, and versatility of metal Venetian blinds with those of a variety of other blinds is a great way to pick the right ones.With the modern generation, metal alternatives are becoming increasingly popular. In addition to being able to fit into windows and doors of any size, and being more flexible than their wooden cousins, they are available in plenty of dazzling colours and designs, making them more attractive than wood. Here are a few reasons you shouldn't overlook when choosing metal blinds!
- Venetian blinds made from metal have a long lifespan. As a result, they are insensitive to climate change and temperature changes.
- Venetians can be used in warehouses and factories where they are exposed to heat and humidity from smoke and fumes. Their natural ability to withstand stressful conditions prevents them from wilting or breaking.
- Venetian blinds are more economically feasible compared to expensive wooden blinds. Metal can actually save you half the cost of wood.
- Venetians can be customised according to your needs. As necessary, you can adjust the spacing between the ladders and the slat size.
- Venetians are more appealing to homeowners and interior designers from an aesthetic standpoint.
- Venetian blinds made from metal can be used in homes, shops, industries, business houses, cinemas, and restaurants of any kind. A wooden blind, on the other hand, displays and represents a specific lifestyle. They are more traditional in nature and don't fit as well in modern apartments, although they do in styled apartments.
To find out more information please or to book a free visit give us a call on 01977 860120 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose metal venetain blinds?
- Sleek and sophisticated finish, adding a professional look to work environments.
- Large range colours & styles to pick from.
- Mix & Match with Perfect Fit
- Safety Cleats fitted on all domestic blinds for child safety.
The ordering process
We simply come out and measure up & show you our samples at a time to suit you. If you are happy with the price quoted we will require a 50% deposit to secure your order. This can be payable by CASH, BACS, Or via Card (including credit cards) the deposit is non-refundable due to products being made to measure.
Once your order is ready we will arrange installation with you for one of our installers to come and complete the order. The entire process takes approximately two to four weeks from measuring to installation. The remaining balance is payable on install date.
Free consultation & estimate
Our consultation covers everything you need to find you the perfect Blinds, From fabric ideas to styles, functionality, fit and budget. Call us 01977 860 120 now or book your consultation above.